MATERIALS & CARE
All styles are made with premium Italian leather or PVC & stainless steel hardware.
Crafted by hand, and using natural leather, each item is unique, imperfections and all.
To maintain the longevity of your pieces, we recommend:
- Gently wipe off any surface dust or dirt using a soft, dry cloth, especially at hardware after every wear.
- For more stubborn stains, dampen a cloth with lukewarm water and mild soap. Wipe the affected area and allow it to air dry.
- Hang to store away from direct sunlight and moisture. Excessive heat and sunlight can cause the leather to fade and lose its luster.
- Apply a high-quality leather conditioner or balm to keep the leather moisturized and prevent it from drying out or cracking when needed.
- Minor scratches are natural and can add character to your leather. To diminish their appearance, gently rub the scratched area with a soft cloth.
- Clean after every wear with a soft, damp cloth with water or windex. Wipe dry, especially at the hardware.
- Hang to store away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- DO NOT wear body oils/glitter with pieces.
- It's natural for PVC to undergo color changes over time. Cleaning consistently helps to delay this process.
- Personalized care guidelines for your bespoke creation will be provided for you.